Neighbours Australia Talk

Discuss channel 11's neighbours. Receive regular updates about the show and weekly spoilers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tonight's show 14/07/2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:13 pm

God damn those willis females had severe cases of PMS tonight.

I thought Paul's breakdown would be more enjoyable to watch than what it was.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:47 pm

I applaud Treesare. I know she's feeling bad about getting Paul in trouble and her anger is a bit misguided but someone needs to kick those useless idiots into gear. Brad is just getting back to his free spirit roots which while silly a typical surfer. Imagine is a F*&^en idiot, she broke the rules and now she's just whiny because she is being punished. I was going to suggest that both Willis kids are spoiled little turds who've never been punished and when they finally do they get all uptight but for the first time in 18 months BJ has shocked me. The guy actually showed some maturity and sense with his reaction to Imagine's email

I thought Paul did a pretty good job breaking down I thought being Paul he'd have tried to take someone with him or go out with a bang but just taking himself down would be new for him. It wasn't Oscar (or even Logie) good but Stefan hasn't done a bad bit of acting with tonights performance.
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:25 pm

My thoughts exactly. It seems most kids/teenagers are like that today. Have a complete meltdown coz they got into trouble for doing the wrong thing.

There's definitely been a lot worse breakdown. It seemed as though he was in some kind of trance when he was talking about Kate.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:38 pm

I'm wondering if maybe somehow the email will be sent despite Imagine cancelling it. Not that I think the education department would do a great deal about 1 complaint but it seems like a story they could play with for a while, especially since it could create brother/sister disharmony. I also think it would be nice to see Suzie getting dragged over the coals because someone dobbed her in at the same time as Karl is gloating and patting himself on the back for doing the 'right hing' with Paul.

Maybe he's about to wake up from a dream!
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:57 pm

There could be many ways the story could be written if she did send the email. Another possibility is that she could be going off the rails? Having suzie dragged over coals would be good to see too.

Maybe it was all a dream? Lol

Paul Robinson
The Crimson King

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:49 am

Well I doubt we've seen the end of her 'rebellion' yet so going off the rails might not be too far from where they are headed. Like Wanderer I don't think we've seen the end of this situation and I also don't think one complaint would get very far no matter how much fun it would be to see Suzie get in hot water.

Maybe I've been dreaming since the last brain tumour. It was only 2007/8 that's not really that long for the entire show to be a dream sequence.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:51 am

I know it's far fetched by maybe Treesare could sue Karl for breach of confidentiality. Karl's been through such crap on several occasions and only ever copped a slap on the wrist so it's not like he'd get in much trouble but just making his life annoying for a while would be good.

Oh no Paul don't give them more ideas!!
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:31 am

Well every teenager needs to rebel at least once in their lifetime.

I am pretty sure it was 2007, so 7 years ago. Please do not go on the neighbours fanatics facebook page with that idea Sad

With the stuff Paul has gotten away with, Karl will certainly be able to get away with a breach of confidentiality.

Paul Robinson
The Crimson King

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 am

But no teenager should rebel by Neighbours standards, they should do something really rebellious Smile

I'd love to see someone explain 7 years of dreams that involved other people, new residents, vacating residents etc. I was told Dallas did something similar but having never watched the show I can't comment on how good or bad they did.

Karl already did get away with that and he was stripped of his medical practice. That allowed us to have fake doctor that Boyd fell in love with and Karl became a Sales rep. How he got his credentials back and started work at the hospital is Neighbours folklore.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 am

I don't dislike Karl but getting him a kick up the butt occasionally makes for happy viewing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's show 14/07/2014   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's show 14/07/2014
Page 1 of 1