Neighbours Australia Talk

Discuss channel 11's neighbours. Receive regular updates about the show and weekly spoilers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tonights Episode 10/7/14

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Geez Gnomes has some balls actually going back to Toadie and asking for her job back. But when you're desperate enough to bid $400 for your own clothes I guess anything is reasonable Smile

Not surprised Shelia apologised for what she said although I'm still not sure it was entirely warranted and it definitely wasn't Toadie place to tell her it was warranted.

Since when does Chris dance?

Braindead is one step away from kissie face with Paige.

Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:41 pm

And then she admitted to toadie about her stalker. I am surprised Sheila didn't bring that up with her. The apology wasn't warranted.

I have never seen Chris dance before. Do we want to?

Loved Paiges little hissy fit with the cutlery.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:45 pm

I think Shelia is beyond bringing such things up. I'm sure eventually when Kyle is crying that his granny wont be nice to Gnomes Shelia will give him some of the real story but until then I think Shelia's main drive is to get ride of her.

No I'm not sure we want to see him dance but I was surprised when he jumped at the chance to go with Gnomes.

Yeah Paige is starting to be funny but she does still needs to release her secret.
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Yep there's definitely more to the Sheila/Naomi story.

Has he had a conversation with Gnomes before this.

Most people are over Paige not coming out with her secret.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Shelia is probably misguiding her pain a bit but lets face it if her dad was as doting as she says it probably did contribute to his death.

Yeah but was that conversation about dancing.

Yeah it does seem that way.
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Sounds like a good neighbours storyline. Gnome gets charged for her fathers death! Her cheating caused him tha much stress that is health deteriorated and he died.

I honestly can't remember chris taking about dancing.

What did BJ do to earn him a trip to the cop shop (besides be a doofus)?

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:52 am

And Toadie can defend Shelia, I don't know if she'd need defence but it will rub salt into Gnomes wounds.

To be fair Chris hasn't talked about anything much recently. Maybe because he is the token gay guy we just have to assume he likes dancing.

He sold his skateboard (being a doofus isn't illegal yet Smile ). Not sure why he was selling it and I missed exactly what the questioning was about but Bailey's bully bought BJ's board from him, asked for some lessons (because BJ is soooooo good), BJ agreed to one lesson then next thing I saw was the bully laying on his back out the front of Dial-A-Kyle and Kyle coming to the rescue. I didn't hear what Cardboard told BJ but I'm thinking Bullyboy must think he's charging BJ or something.
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:31 am

It will be good to see these wounds hurt. It means a certain spoiler is coming up soon.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:34 am

it does?
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:52 am

Yep. But you've got to read the spoilers to know what I am on about Razz

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:01 am

I thought I did, but obviously I have forgotten them.
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:15 am

Well go back and re read them Razz

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:30 am

yes maam
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:22 am

Glad to hear you're doing as your told.

Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:16 am

Oh yeah I knew I was doing something.
Back to top Go down
scandalicious
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:25 am

Just didn't know what it was?

Coolio2006
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:36 am

Lets hope this is a sign of Gnome leaving the show. One complete pain in the arse of a character!! What's the go with Mark and his OCD? I mean I know it's not new, but it's kind of annoying.

I reckon Paige and Mark should hook up. Both seem to be good for each other ...don't know me why though lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Robinson
The Crimson King

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:45 am

Yeah I'm not sure she's ready to leave yet. The story might not being going far but there is no mention of her leaving on PB and usually they would announce it so it could be that we've got atleast another 4-6 weeks of her (filming, to news catch up time).

His OCD was worse the first time, it's only just starting to come back now, no idea where they are headed with it but it's surprising how many people want to see it.

The looks that have been going between the two I think it's almost certain they will hook up.

Welcome back coolio.

Coolio2006
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:48 am

Paul Robinson wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure she's ready to leave yet. The story might not being going far but there is no mention of her leaving on PB and usually they would announce it so it could be that we've got atleast another 4-6 weeks of her (filming, to news catch up time).

His OCD was worse the first time, it's only just starting to come back now, no idea where they are headed with it but it's surprising how many people want to see it.

The looks that have been going between the two I think it's almost certain they will hook up.

Welcome back coolio.

Thanks Mate Smile

Yeah, I think she'll make up with Sheila and she'll become the "good" Gnome rather than a home wrecker.

As for Mark, it was quite annoying but I liked how they made it more as a joke rather than something serious especially with how he took Paige to bang some metal lol. I don't know about you guys but Paige really is smoking. However, her storyline is starting to be stretched too much now. Everytime she's thinking of tell Louise, it goes backwards and goes no where. What is Paige expecting to happen? Just tell YOUR MUM who you are!
Back to top Go down
Paul Robinson
The Crimson King

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:59 am

As much as I dislike Gnomes if they do plan to turn her around I would be interested in watching the transformation just because I reckon it would be a hard one to write.

Paige upending the cutlery draw was kind of funny, you could see Brennan was close to loosing it when she did it.

The thing that has annoyed me about Paige the last few days (and I'm sure it's been mentioned here) is that she seems all cut up that Lauren wont include her as a part of the family unit but she wont tell her the secret. What the hell does she expect as far as Lauren knows she's just a person who has become a friend she's not part of her family. Paige really needs to wake up to her own (lack of) actions

Coolio2006
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 am

Paul Robinson wrote:
As much as I dislike Gnomes if they do plan to turn her around I would be interested in watching the transformation just because I reckon it would be a hard one to write.

Paige upending the cutlery draw was kind of funny, you could see Brennan was close to loosing it when she did it.

The thing that has annoyed me about Paige the last few days (and I'm sure it's been mentioned here) is that she seems all cut up that Lauren wont include her as a part of the family unit but she wont tell her the secret. What the hell does she expect as far as Lauren knows she's just a person who has become a friend she's not part of her family. Paige really needs to wake up to her own (lack of) actions

Yeah, that was quite funny with what Paige did with the cutlery. She's pushing Mark's buttons and I reckon just enough to get her intimate with him very soon. They just seem cheeky and close enough to start something.

And yes I agree with Paige. She wants to be in the family but she won't tell them who she is. As you said, Lauren just thinks she's an employee right now and nothing more. Paige needs to get her head out of that (fine) arse of hers and think about it for a second.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:08 am

The writing between Braindead and Paige definitely seems to be there but is it too soon after Kate?

Back to top Go down
Paul Robinson
The Crimson King

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 am

Just as long as that house doesn't turn into a threesome

Coolio2006
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:12 am

Wanderer wrote:
The writing between Braindead and Paige definitely seems to be there but is it too soon after Kate?

No way! Smile Don't forget, Mark kissed that Latino chick (his ex - can't remember her name) not that long ago ...I think the whole Kate thing has been done and dusted completely. While Paul was moping around, he's slowly coming back to his normal self as well.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:26 am

Well she kissed him, I'm not entirely sure he was a willing participant Smile

Yeah I agree Kate is gone and the story is over but do you think the fans would want to see him jump ship so quickly give the way he pined for her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode 10/7/14   

Back to top Go down

Tonights Episode 10/7/14
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neighbours Australia Talk :: General Neighbours Chat-
Jump to: